Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Marathon Photo Session

***UPDATE-This session is filled up, but I can take individual sessions in the studio! Thanks ladies, I look forward to seeing you all on the 29th!***

Hi ladies!
I have had a few of you ask me if I would do a boudoir session, so I thought it would be easiest to make a day of it!
Here is the plan:
June 29th
Location is TBD right now, but I am thinking somewhere downtown at a hotel
Cost: $125
Includes a 2 page flush mount 10x10 folio (with 10x10's of your choice)
CD of images
Private online viewing

I have room for 8 girls and I am hoping to get a hair and make up artist for the day!
Let me know if you are interested and I will put together a timeline!

Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen did a boudoir session for me and one for my b/f and we were so comfortable the entire time. I would rec. the experience to anyone!

Anonymous said...

If there's room left, I'm definitely interested! My email is aknoeste@umich.edu. Amy is shooting my wedding - you two are so great!

-Alex Knoester