Sunday, March 23, 2008

Flowers and a road trip!

Ok, I know the two don't exactly go together, but I had a lot to write about today so I thougt I would just combine them :)
The other day my fabulous husband sent me some flowers:


He says they fell off the truck, but really the Eastern Flower guy delivered them :)
Aren't I a lucky girl!?!?!

Also, tomorrow morning, bright and early at 6:30am (ugh, this should be interesting!), my Bad A$$ Photographer friends and I are hittin' the road and going to Indy!
We will be attending a photography workshop there for 3 days!! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!

Stay tuned, I will be documenting the whole thing with my camera (of course), so you will have lots of eye candy to keep you entertained :)
I will be available via email and cell phone, so feel free to contact me anytime :)

Have a great Easter everyone!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is such a gorgeous flower bouquet.\

Arlene,
Silverdale florist

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

Have fun!!

Sweet Cakes Design said...

Yes, please stop by anytime to drop it off, and thanks so much for it too :) Oh, and have lots of fun this week at the workshop! See you soon!