Saturday, March 8, 2008

The class was a success!!

Today Amy and I taught our first ever Beginners Course to Photography!!!
Here are a few pics from our day and of our students learning how to take pictures of our models!




It was a huge success, we had a great turn out and all of the people were so eager to learn which is exactly what I was hoping the day would turn out like! I have to admit I was a little nervous during the days leading up to it but once we got up there and started teaching it came so naturally to both of us! We loved teaching this class and we look forward to having more classes in the future!

I feel so fortunate to be able to teach people what I am so passionate about!
Thank you to our beautiful models who were so patient!

3 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

We do make quite the team don't we?! Here's to a fun class and great attendees!

kelly said...

congrats jen! both you and amy have such great energy and are so generous...

Aletha VanderMaas said...

Awesome photos, Jen! Can't wait to hear more about it...see you tonight :)