Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It was a "sweet" day!




It was a busy day today with all this cupcake and brownie tasting!
This afternoon I had the great pleasure of meeting with a new gal in town named Rebecca!
Becca owns and operates Lil' Miss CupCake!
For those brides out there who do not want to do cake or who want something original done for their wedding or bridal shower, or for those moms out there looking for something fun for that birthday party, call Becca!
Her prices start out at $2.50 per cupcake, but she can do package deals for you as well.
I got to taste some of these delicious little treats and WOW, I was blown away at how moist and yummy these are.
She makes them with all natural organic ingredients. So good for the tum!
Check out Lil'Miss CupCake for more information!
Don't these look fabulous!?!?!?!





Thanks for bringing these over Becca, I cannot wait to have some more. You are very talented! Any girl would be lucky to have Lil' Miss CupCake at her wedding!

After the cupcakes I met up with Amy to see Barb Hoek's newest shop Sweet Cakes Designs! I just love Barb, she is so creative and so talented. I cannot wait to photograph some of her cakes this year.
Here are some pictures of Barb, her cakes and her new shop! Stop by and visit her anytime, she might even give you a sample :)





I love all the folded fondant and hand embroidered detail on these, you are just amazing Barb!


Isn't she so cute??


(This one is my favorite!)

2 comments:

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

Jen, Thanks for posting!! I had a lot of fun yesterday!!

Christina said...

Cupcakes are like gerbera daisies for me. Anytime I see one, I just get happy. These are adorable! And I already said on Amy's blog that the cakes are quite unique and refreshing to see a cool design like those.