Monday, March 10, 2008

Get your E-Pics on the calendar!



I was in the studio yesterday and I had some time to kill so I played around with my engagement and wedding ring!

As I was taking pictures I was thinking how Spring and Summer are right around the corner(YAH!!)! This also got me thinking about engagement pictures!
If you have not had your engagement pictures done yet and still need to do them, let me know so I can get you on the calendar! My Sundays are filling up FAST so I am trying to open up a few weekdays.
For your engagement pictures we can go anywhere you like, the beach, downtown, the studio, a park or we can just over to your favorite local coffee shop or pub :)
Let me know if you still need to get these scheduled and I will send you the dates I have available!
Have a great Monday :)

No comments: