Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day One of OSP Indy!!!

Well, we (Amy, Kerri and Kelly) just got back into town last night from our Bad Ass Photography workshop! What an awesome trip this was, we had such a great time chatting and meeting all of our new OSP friends in Indy!
Here is a little eye candy for your viewing pleasure :)

I learned so much over the last few days and I cannot wait to get out there and shoot some weddings!!



After the workshop we headed out for dinner and a little game of poker (please note, I have never played this game before)


A little game of darts?



Doesn't Anne look cute?



They have good beer in Indy...



Here is Amy enjoying a cup.





I learned some new shooting tricks...(thanks Ramiro)





Won a little money...







And made a lot of new fabulous bad ass friends!
Don't worry, I will post more pictures shortly!

3 comments:

Ramiro said...

I promise, there is an invisible extension tube connected to my camera, I am not hand holding the lens off the camera trying to achieve a ghetto tilt shift trick I learned from Zack Arias. Really. Promise. Haha!! ;-) Hey Jen, as soon as I get some time to get my images processed I'll post that image of your ring and send you the link so you can get it. Blessings!

Amy Carroll said...

Attention all JK Photography blog readers:

If you ever happen to want to play poker with the lovely Jen just know that she's a fierce poker shark! Never played before? I'm not so sure my bad ass friend! :)

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

I'm glad you guys had fun!