Friday, November 30, 2007

Helping the animals this winter



The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of getting free food donated every day to abused and neglected animals. It takes less than a minute (How about 20 seconds) to go to their site and click on the purple box "fund food for animals" for free.

This doesn't cost you a thing and you can click as many times as you like. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising. Here's the web site The Animal Rescue Site!

I have this link saved in my favorites and I click on it 5 or 6 times per day

Pass it along to people you know.

Here are a few pictures of my fur babies, they OBVIOUSLY do not need any food donated to them :)
(Note: Hanna the black and white one, is my camera hog! Thats why there are so many pictures of her)





4 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

I love your pets Jen! Your dogs are just about the same size as mine ;)

i love being mrs. r said...

i tried clicking on your links...they both give error pages.

just thought i'd let you know.

karen

JK Photography said...

Oh thank you for letting me know, it was very early in the morning when I posted this!!
They should be working now :)

Aletha VanderMaas said...

Awe--they are all so cute!