Sunday, December 2, 2007

JK Photography is proud to announce....

That I FINALLY have a studio!!!
Yes its true, Amy Carroll and I have officially opened our studio together!
Our new location is at 820 Monroe Ave downtown Grand Rapids!
The studio name will be Mirror Mirror Studios, but we will both be operating under our own business names.
This is a very exciting opportunity for both of us and is going to bring great new things for both of us!

So what does this mean to you, my clients and potential clients?
Well, I will have a space to display my work, sell my fine art and have a professional studio for you to come to and have your pictures taken by me in one place. Of course we can still go outside and do pictures too :)
Mirror Mirror Studios will have a website soon and we will also be having a grand opening as soon as we get settled in, so you all can come and see our FABULOUS new location!

Here is even better news:
For the months of December and January I have decided to run a spectacular studio special!
For $50 you can come to my studio, have your family pictures, kids pictures, pet pictures (basically what ever you want) taken, professionally edited and proofed, placed online and you get 1 8x10 and 2 5x7's with the package!!!
Call or email to get in on this great deal because I have a feeling the time slots are going to book up fast :)

Here is a picture that Amy took of me of me opening the champagne to celebrate (I hope to have more pictures of our space soon, for some reason I did not bring my camera. Can you believe that??):

6 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I tagged you. Check out my blog for the rules :)

Uniquely Yours! said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I really think we need to plan a puppy photo session and get all the dogs we know together and dress them up for a photo shoot! A new twist on the poker party photo!

JK Photography said...

That is so funny you should mention that! Amy and I were JUST talking about that yesterday!!! Lets do it :)

Heather said...

once again - just want to say how excited I am for you!!!! It's too cold to walk now, lets go out for drinks sometime soon instead :)

Amy Carroll said...

Yay for us!!

Kristen said...

Congratulations on the new studio!