Thursday, November 15, 2007

DC with AC


What a great week this was!
Amy and I went to the lighting seminar on Tuesday (I will post more pictures tomorrow of that) and then yesterday morning we got up bright and early to make the drive down to DC.
Let me just tell you, if you have not been there yet, GO! We had such a blast walking around for a few hours taking pictures and cracking each other up! We both left feeling very patriotic!
Here are a few of the pictures I took of Amy and some other land mark sights!
We were quite the tourists!



Watergate


DC's finest


Of course we had to stop by and say hello to George

Click click

Bye bye birdie

Love this shirt!!



A barn in Maryland... apparently it is not legal to stop on the side of a freeway to take pictures, who woulda thought?
Read more about our trip and see more pictures on Amy's Blog

1 comment:

Amy Carroll said...

Good times! And great pictures Jen! I'm ready for the next road trip :)