Saturday, November 17, 2007

Kathryn and Will-Perfect love

Today I had the pleasure of photographing Kathryn and Will's engagement pictures!
Despite the cold weather and rain/snow mix, we braved mother nature and headed out for a fabulous session!
I was really excited about this session today, not only because it had been a while since I got to do engagement pictures, but because Kathryn and Will are such an amazing couple! They have a great personality and such a natural presense with each other, it was really easy for me to see why they are getting married.
We had a great time talking and taking pictures, we even got out of the cold weather for a cup of joe!
Here is a preview of our session today. I can't wait to photograph their wedding, they are an AWESOME couple!
Congratulations Kathryn and Will, enjoy the preview!











4 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

The photos are fab, Jen! What an adorable couple :)

Jaime said...

These are great Jen! I know they will just love these. They look so in love. Cute couple!

Amy Carroll said...

These turned out so cute! I love all of the different locations. Fabulous!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Amazing photos.

Glad I stumled on your blog. I enjoyed it!

Hallie
http://wonderfulworldofweiners.blogspot.com/