Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Movin' on up....

The time has come for JK Photography to move up in the world of photography :)
My friend and now business partner Amy Carroll and I have decided to open a brand new studio together!
We are still working out all the details, but the studio will be open soon and I will keep you all posted when we finalize everything!
This is a very exciting time in my life for me. After years of hauling around my portable studio, I will finally be able to have a place where you can come to visit me!
I just love the color on the walls and the exposed beams!
Here are some photos that Amy took last night!

3 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

This is amazing and the space is awesome! CONGRATS, JEN! :)

Uniquely Yours! said...

I am so happy for you too and just love you both dearly, congratulations!!!!!!!

Mollee said...

Wow, Aunt Jen! I love your new studio and I can't wait to have you take my 18-month pics!

I love you!
Mollee