Thursday, October 4, 2007

New wedding vendor in town!



My good friend Aletha has started a business!
For those of you who do not have someone to do all those extra things for you on the day of your wedding (or for those of you who do not want to pay the extreme costs of cake cutting) Aletha is the gal for you!
Here is a little blurb from her blog about what she can do for you:

"...Basically, what I do is what you need me to! For now, I will have three different packages that can be adjusted to fit your wedding needs.

Decorate & Set Up - If you are doing the do-it-yourself route as far as centerpieces, decor, etc. go and you just need someone (not in your wedding party, not yourself or a family member!) I am your gal. You supply the stuff and I will carry out your design. I will meet with you as much as needed to go over your 'vision' and then show up to make sure your venue looks exactly like you want it. You won't have to do it the day before or send someone to do it the day of. $100

Day of Coordination - You want someone there to make sure the day goes smoothly, who knows what she's doing, and isn't a 'guest'. I will be that girl! I will meet with you as many times as it takes to get what's going on, see your vision, go over time lines, vendors, etc. and then meet everyone at your rehearsal. (I will not need to attend the dinner). Then I will show up as early as you need me on the day-0f. I will set up your venue, communicate with vendors, make sure everyone sticks to the timeline, and clean up after the last guest leaves. I can make sure your gifts make it to your home and we can talk about all the other things I can do for you! It will def. vary per couple, but we can make almost anything work! $300

Wedding Planning - I will work with you from day one to contact vendors, shop for dresses, put together favors, taste testings, and anything else that will come up! I will be your right hand gal from engagement thru the end of the wedding reception. I can recommend vendors, help do a bit of negotiating, finalize menus, seating charts, payments, etc. You can bounce ideas off of me and I will be there whenever you need me! We can meet together as many times as you'd like to finalize your wedding plans. $750

Anything you can dream up - There are so many things I'm willing to do to help you make your wedding come together. If you'd like to chat with me about any other services not listed here, feel free to email me and we can go over things one-on-on. I can come up with a custom price for my services...."

Sounds like a good deal huh? Did I mention she will cut your wedding cake for free for you??
Call Aletha at Pearls Events and book her before 12/31/2007 and she will give you a discount
I am positive that Aletha will double her business in the next year if not triple it. She has a good head on her shoulders and is a blast to be with!
Congratulations Aletha, you are going to be a huge success!

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Ah, Jen, You are too sweet! Thanks for the plug :)

Jaime said...

Sounds like a great deal. Will spread the word!