Friday, October 19, 2007

I love old barns!

I love to photograph them, I love to walk through them, I just love them!
I grew up on a farm and we had an old barn with horses and hay and walking through this one brought back so many memories.
I went with my friend Katie to visit her grandfather up North. He used to be a dairy farmer and has had this property in their family for generations.
The barn is being used to store hay now, but you could tell it was a well oiled machine in its day!
Here are a few pictures of their property!



3 comments:

Jaime said...

Love the fisheye.....great job. I love old barns too. I just love the color you have in these.

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

These are fun shot!

Uniquely Yours! said...

Want to buy a barn with me?! We could all coordinate weddings at it, I could design and decorate, you could photograph, and Aletha could coordinate all the rest!!! ...it sure would be nice wouldn't it. :)