Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ad-Vance Preview!

I love to take pictures of babies. They have such an innocence that is so amazing to capture on film (or memory cards in most cases)!
On Sunday my husband and I went to our friends house to take some pictures of their son Vance! We had a great time with Vance, Gavin (their other son) Heather(mom) and Aaron(dad)! They have a beautiful house in West Olive right by the beach. It was about 90 degrees out that day (in october, can you believe that??), so it was a good day to get some beach pictures and have some fun in the water!
Here is a little preview of Vance and Gavin! The are just too cute! I will post a family beach picture soon!





2 comments:

Jaime said...

How adorable are they. So cute. I am sure they will love these.

Christina said...

Beautiful Work! Christina (Tigers)