Friday, April 18, 2008

A Turtle and a Bobcat

What can I say about these two?
They are just AWESOME!!!
Not only are they a cool couple, cool people but they are having a cool wedding..at the Porches in Saugatuck! I am so looking forward to photographing their wedding, Tracy is going to be a GORGEOUS bride :)

Yesterday I spent a few hours with Brian (Bobcat) and Tracey (Turtle) taking their engagement pictures.
I showed them around our lovely city of Grand Rapids and all the fun places there are to go!
This morning I sat down to go through their session and I had a REALLY hard time choosing which ones to feature on the blog, so there are quite a few on here for you to look at :)

We started out downtown along the river walk:






Then we went over to Aquinas college, I love shooting here:





What is up in the tree?? OHHHHH its an owl!! Oh, its TWO owls!!!
How flipping awesome is that???
And of course, being the photographer that I am, I had to take some pictures!








Ok, back to the engagement pics :)
We headed into East town for some "urbany" pictures!




BLING!!!


Look at this awesome hurse..Brian loves old cars!

After our shoot I introduced Brian and Tracey to my favortie place to eat..Bombay pub...too fun!
Here Brian showed me a little video he made about his bobcat that was just recently in an accident. This is a car I am speakin of, not an actual animal :)




YUMMYYYYYY!!!!



CHEESE!!

1 comment:

Amy Carroll said...

Oh my gosh..the owls!!! SO FABULOUS! Me with my love for birds is TOTALLY jealous!

And of course love the engagement pictures...lovely couple!