Friday, April 25, 2008

September's Bride + Lil' Miss CupCake=Sweet Goodness



Aren't these girls ADORABLE!?!?!?!!


Last night Tami at September's Bride hosted a cupcake tasting with Becca from Lil' Miss Cupcake!
We enjoyed tasty yummy cupcakes and played dress up with Tami's GORGEOUS dresses!! I loved every minute of it and I think I might just want to get married all over again so I can have cupcakes and wear this fab dress that I fell in love with :) Do you think Wally would go for that?
Dave, Becca's fiance showed up and did a little outdoor promotion for us!
He is so cool :)
Amy and Angie showed up and played dress up with me! We all had so much fun, thank you Tami and Becca for putting this on for us, you girls are awesome!!


Oh la la...


WORK IT GIRL!!!


Dave showing off his "machoness" :)

She is such a doll!




Its a perfect fit!!

I am so in love with the back of this dress...someone PLEASE buy it so I can photograph you in it!!!!

1 comment:

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

Thanks for coming!! I'll have to show Dave his picture!! haha
You look gorgeous in that dress by the way!! :)