Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My first Tigers game :)




On Saturday Wally and I headed over to Detroit for my first EVER Tigers game!
I have been to baseball games before, but I have never been to one at Comerica Park, soooooo FUN!!
AND I cannot believe they let me bring my camera in, this just made the game even better!!! Although I am sure Wally wished that I would put the camera down and enjoy the game, but hey, I am a photographer, I can do both right?
We had invited our friends Amy and Eric to come with us, so much fun!! We HAVE to do this again soon you guys!!!


















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo jealous, I have tried to get my camera in twice and both times they said no!!

Amy Carroll said...

This looks like it was SUCH a fun time!

Lisa - you just put your camera in your oversized purse :)

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

It looks like you guys had fun!!

We are going next Tuesday for the Tigers/Red Sox game!! Woohoo!! :)