Saturday, April 12, 2008

Do something different...

A while back I featured Becca from Lil'MissCupCake on my blog, and since then there has been CupCake Mania!!! So I decided to feature her again, this time focusing on doing something different at your wedding.
Here is my question to you.
Are you a bride or groom who is looking for something a little less traditional for your wedding dessert? Get on the CupCake train honey!!
Becca can custom design these little tasty morsels to look anyway you want! She has some FAB ideas of her own but she can make those cupcakes rock any way you like!
I know I have a lot of brides out there who are using bright vibrant colors in their wedding, so Becca came up with some beautiful cupcakes for me to photograph yesterday!

Let the drooling begin :)










Ok, now stop drooling all over your keyboard, pick up the phone and call Becca!

Thanks for looking :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy Carroll said...

I am drooling over those fabulous cupcakes!

Becca - you're amazing!

Jen - ADORE the pictures....especially the last one!

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

Jen, the pictures are amazing!! Thank you so much!!