Saturday, December 22, 2007

logo, logo, logos....

My good friend Pete has created some new logos for me and he did such a good job I just cannot decide which one to choose. I mean, they are all REALLY good and even Wally cannot decide which one he likes the most.
So, I need your help with making this decision...Which one pops out at you? Which one can you see me using for the next 5, 10 years? Which on do you like the best?
Thanks for your help everyone, have a fabulous Christmas, a very merry New Year and a safe and delightful weekend!!
1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

13 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

My favorite is #3. I love the last two, but it's hard to read the letters.

They are so fabulous!

Christina said...

I kind of like #6 the best.

Daisy Jean said...

#3

Xavier said...

1 or 3

Jaime said...

These are great. I like #3 or #6

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I like 1 and 2, because it looks like YOUR signature! (well, maybe not yours, but not computer generated) But, like others mentioned, it's harder to read that 3 or 4. I really LOVE 5 and 6, but those are harder to read--but really, if it's your logo/brand, people will just KNOW! Geesh, this is not helpful at all...what I'm really saying is I enjoy ALL of 'em!

Anonymous said...

#3 or #5

Mary.Jeff + Jessie said...

I really like 2 and 4. #2 because like Aletha said it almost looks like it could be your signature but it is harder to read. #4 I like cause it is very easy to read very friendly to the eye and the JK looks like it could have been your handwritting as well. Again not sure if it is helpful but I think #5 & #6 while really cool are more difficult to read and not quite as Classic looking...but all nice...good Luck deciding!!

mk said...

I like #6...but they all are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Tough call! 3 or 4 grab me most.

Anonymous said...

4 is my fav

Mollee said...

Aunt Jen, I like #3 and #4 best. #1 and #2 have a 'k' that looks kind of like a 'b', and #5 and #6 are too hard to read and too flouncy. Between #3 and #4, I think you could use both depending on what you need them for and the background... but that's just my opinion and I'm not even 19 months old yet.

Mollee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.