Sunday, May 4, 2008

Stephanie + Matt: Wedding Preview

Um yeah...GORGEOUS!!!!!



Stephanie contacted me a while ago about having me do her wedding photography. She was stationed in Iraq at the time so we never actually got a chance to meet. She and Matt live in Alaska and were planning their wedding not only from there but from Iraq as well...I have to say, between her and Matt's planning and her mom helping out, they did a phenominal job!!
As soon as I met Stephanie I knew we were going to get along, this girl has got sass!! Other than being drop dead GORGEOUS, they are one of the sweetest couples I have ever met!
Here is a little preview of their beautiful day!
**for some reason I cannot get these in order, so the timeline is a little messed up**


Lovin' these shoes!!!




Their FABULOUS cake...YUMMY!!








Stephanie's mom and the wonderful wait staff at the Amway Grand Plaza


4 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Amazing job, Jen! What a goreous bride :)

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

Fab job as always Jen! :)

Darrin Wassom said...

awesome work!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see all the pictures! you were amazing at the wedding...this is Michelle one of the bridesmaids!!