Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Angela + Billy: Engagement



On Sunday I made my way out to Ypsilanti to meet up with Angela and Billy for their engagement session!
I just love this couple, they laugh at each other jokes and just made it so easy to photograph them! Their wedding isn't until February of 2009, and I am already looking forward to it! They have chosen to do a sudo "movie" theme for their wedding and I cannot wait to see all their thoughts and plans layed out!
Thanks for a great afternoon you guys, enjoy the preview :)



Love this one!!



Work those heels girl!!!!





We found a classic car show and decided to beg our way in to get some shots in front of this green beauty :)






2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Totally CUTE!

Unknown said...

These are wonderful! Thank you so much for coming out to see us, we had fun and can't wait to see the rest of them!