Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jamie + Josh: Engagement Session



Um yeah, can I just say WOW?!?!?!! These guys are HOT!
Yesterday I met up with Josh and Jamie (who are getting married in May of 2009) in Saugatuck, what an amazing day we had! This town is now my new favorite place to shoot! The color was awesome, the town is cutie pie and the beach is fabulous!
These guys knew how to work the camera though, I mean they are true naturals!!
Ok, can you tell I had fun with this?
Here is your preview...ENJOY!!!
















Thanks for a fun day guys! I cannot wait to shoot your wedding, it is going to be PERFECTION!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

oh my gosh jen! those are amazing! i absolutely love them!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are awesome!

~Liz Ramirez (GR, MI)

Anonymous said...

you captured Jamie and Josh completely!! What beautiful and fun pictures.

Kerri Banyas said...

Jen,
these are gorgeous shots!
P.S. You've been tagged!

Penny said...

I've got to comment this couple is amazing, the beach shot and the last pic are my favorite..I just found your blog and amazing work.
Penny