Saturday, January 19, 2008

Only one spot left for the Destination Wedding Packages!!!



First I would just like to say thank you and congratulations to those brides who have chosen me for their destination wedding! I am so excited to be a part of your day and I have so many great ideas for your wedding photography.
So far this year I will be traveling to Negril Jamaica, Montego Bay Jamaica and Algrave Portugal!
I feel very fortunate and lucky to have the opportunity to photograph these weddings in these fabulous locations!
That being said, there is still one package left in my free giveaway.
Here is what is included:
Unlimited time
Ceremony/reception and other event coverage throughout the trip
Trash the dress session or couples session
All pictures would be professionally edited by me and posted online about 4 weeks after the wedding
Full copyrights to all the final images
You will get 2 DVD's with all those images on them
1 10x10 32 side (16 page) leather bound flush mount album (you pick out the images you want in the book and I will custom design it for you)

Contact me now for more information and to reserve your package!

3 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Holy Crap--LOVE the new look, Jen! It's gorgeous!!! And that new logo ROCKS :)

Aletha | Pearls Events said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JK Photography said...

Ha, thats so funny, I just made a post about it :)
Thank you my dear, I really like it!