Thursday, January 24, 2008

In case you didn't already know....



Aletha over at Pearls Events is offering 10% off all of her packages from now until February 14th!! This is your chance ladies, if you have not booked her now, do it!!!!
Not only does it save you time but it will also save you the extra effort you have to put into decorating and setting up for your wedding. Now you can sit back and relax and know that you are in good hands!!!
I have known Aletha now for just over a year and I can tell you that she is the next up and coming wedding and event planner in town and all the brides want her. So get in now while you still can :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Jen - thanks for the phone call - I really appreciate it. Sorry I haven't had a chance to call back yet, things have been a little crazy :). We'll catch up soon though. I have a LOT of shopping to do, so maybe we can catch up while shopping!!!!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Jen--thanks for promoting my promotion. You rock :)