Monday, January 28, 2008

A Match Made in Heaven...and Hawaii!



Yesterday I had a photo shoot with Ben and Julie who are getting married in July!
They were engaged in Hawaii and are just the cutest couple :)
It was a fun day of shooting, we started in the studio:





And because one of Ben and Julie's colors is fuschia, I couldn't help but try something new :) (sorry Ben!!)


Then we went out side for a few outdoor pictures:



And a snowball fight!



Congrats you guys, I am looking forward to your wedding!

3 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Jen--these two are SO cute! Love the snowball fight on the bridge :)

Amy Carroll said...

You know I love that pink picture!!

Mary.Jeff + Jessie said...

Jen- they are awesome, Ben & Julie look like they had a blast with you!! I can't wait to see the rest of them!