Monday, February 11, 2008

Lots of updates!!!

Ok, ok, ok, I know it has been a while since I have posted! But this has been a VERY busy past few days for me!
The good news is that I have some new pictures to post today :)

Lets start with Super Bowl Sunday :)
Wally and I went over to Amy and Jason's house to watch a VERY exciting football game ;)
Here are a few pictures from our eventful evening:


We loved the game so much that we decided to see who could take the best picture of feet!



Go Patriots! Wally was just thrilled about having his picture taken during the best part of the game :)




After the game we made our way home, this is what we were driving in!




A few days later Ellen wanted to get her hair cut before she has the baby, so I got to babysit for my favorite kid, Mollee!!
And I played with my new 85mm lens :) I just can't help myself!




Then Aletha came over to chat and do a little work:



And finally, please welcome the newset member to our family!!

5 comments:

kelly said...

the feet pics are so funny! i was so bored with the game as well...and congrats on the new computer! so fun!!!

Mary.Jeff + Jessie said...

Congrats on the new Computer!! that is awesome!

Angie Brooks Photography said...

Ha ... seeing the pictures of the feet just cracked me up!! lol That was a fun time!

-Angie

Amy Carroll said...

Look at that fabulous new computer!! I definitely have computer envy :)

Love those pictures of little Mollee!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I love the new computer. OH, and I look like the biggest DORK ever! :)