Wednesday, February 6, 2008

2009 Destination Weddings off to a good start!



My 2009 destination weddings are off to a great start!
I have one of my 3 free packages booked in April!
That means I have 2 spots left open and I am sure these will get picked up VERY quickly!
In case you are wondering what is included in these fantastic packages, here are the details:

Unlimited time (coverage for all the days I am there)
Ceremony/reception and other event coverage throughout the trip
Trash the dress session if you would like or private portrait session
All pictures would be professionally edited by me and posted online about 4 weeks after the wedding
Full copyrights to all the final images (probably about 2-3000 maybe more)
You will get 2 DVD's with all those images on them
1 10x10 32 side (16 page) leather bound flush mount album (you pick out the images you want in the book and I will custom design it for you)

In exchange all you would have to do is pay for my expenses like airfare, hotel, food and any additional trips you would like me on!

Let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to chat with you more about this!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

How awesome Jen.
These will fill up quick.

Anonymous said...

Please contact me at danielle.stoner@gmail.com. I am VERY interested in the DW offer.