Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Impromptu Destination Wedding!

While on our honeymoon in Tulum Mexico (about 2 hours south of Cancun) we met a couple at the resort we were staying at who were getting married. Andrea and Doug are from St.Louis and are a GREAT couple! We had so much meeting and hanging out with them and their friends. One night Andrea and I got to talking about wedding photography and she mentioned how she wasn't sure about using a resort photographer, well the next thing you know I am voluntering to take her wedding pictures. I am so glad I did! I had a fantastic time shooting their wedding :) And even though we were on our honeymoon, it made our trip even better knowing that I could do something for them that they will never forget!
Congratulations Andrea and Doug! I hope you enjoy your pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them!
Jen and Wally Badalamenti

Getting Ready!!

A quick shot of the yummy tequila!

Ahh the guys! I wonder what they were doing while the girls were getting ready? Shots perhaps?

It was very hot out that day :) This is my darling husband trying to cool off!

JUST MARRIED!

1 comment:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Pretty sure that bride had the same shoes as me! Grace, Bianca!!! No joke! Also, I LOVE her dress. Simple and beautiful :) Nice job, Jen.