Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Been a while...

Whew, this has been a busy few weeks for me! First of all I would like to announce that I am now married :) My husband (Wally) and I were married on August 25th, 2007 and I am now Jennifer Badalamenti!!
Stay tuned though, I have some great new pictures to post...Just a little preview, when we were on our honeymoon in Tulum Mexico we met a great couple (Andrea and Doug) who got married at the resort we stayed at, long story short I ended up shooting their wedding for them and I am almost done editing their pictures! I will post some of those ASAP!! I have also been getting into Trash The Dress, I will post some pictures I did of Jenna very soon. She was awesome to work with and her pictures turned out so great!
This is all very exciting and I have so much to say, so stay tuned!!

No comments: