Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My first blog post and a little about me!

I finally decided to start a blog for my photography business, JK Photography. I started JK Photography about 4 years ago when I was in college and did my first wedding soon after I started my business. I was never the type of person who thought I would enjoy photographing weddings, but after that first one I was hooked! I have shot over 100 weddings in the last 4 years and I can't wait to do more. It seems to me that each wedding I do gets more unique than the last one. All of my clients have been a dream to work with, it just makes my job that much better!
Not many people can say with 100% certainty that they love their job, so I suppose I am one of those lucky people who can. In fact, when I am out shooting a wedding or taking senior pictures or traveling, I am working at my full time job at Spout.com (a social networking website for people who love movies) where I do marketing and customer service. This job is my other passion. I get up int he morning and can't wait to go to work (well, most days anyway, lol).
Anyway, thats me in a nutshell!
If you are interested in looking at my portfolio go to my web site :
http://www.jkphotographyonline.com
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: